Ram Mohammad Thomas' way in India
- Red arrow: real ways
- Black curved arrow: way he wanted to go
- RMT = Ram Mohammad Thomas
Experiences in the cities (novel) → chronological order
- St. Mary's Orphanage
- Juvenile Home for boys
Maman brings him from Delhi to Mumbai
- Home for the crippled
- Job at Neelima Kumari's house (Juhu)
RMT flees because he fears to be blamed for the actress' suicide
- Job at the Taylor's house as a servant
RMT wants to go with the train to Delhi to visit Salim, but he has to flee to Agra because he killed a robber.
- Job as a tourist guide at the "Taj Mahal"
wants to attend at the quiz show
- Job at "Jimmy's bar and restaurant"
- Meets Salim again
- Attends at the quiz show
Information about the cities in the novel: